The Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) was established under the Act No. 31, 2001 of Uttar Pradesh Government. The main campus of the university is located at Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The University is the best place for students to learn every aspect of engineering and technology. The University is the UGC
- The candidate walks-ins for enquiry of the courses.
- Counseling is being provided by the University’sCounselors for detail of courses.
- If interested, the candidate may purchases/Fill the admission form either by on line or by Self in University campus:
- (a). Online form shall be purchased or filled on our website – By depositing Rs. 500/- in our payment gateway.
- (b). Physical Admission form can also be purchased from the Admission Dept. – By paying Rs. 500/- cash/ DD/ Digital Transaction. The receipt generated for this deposition will be in triplicate out of which one is for the students copy and other two is for the accounts and admission dept. of the university.
- An online test applicable for Under Graduate courses is being conducted for the students for analyzing their basic knowledge. This test is of 45 minutes duration.
- Admission in all Masters Courses will be offered on the base of Academic Record of candidate.
- Admission in Ph.D courses will be done on the basis of Academic Record, Entrance Test and Personnel Interview.
- Branch / Specialization wise details of student’s intake for every course shall be provided by the Registrar office for the admission in session 2020-21.
- Admission in Ph.D shall be based on the availability of research guide and number of seats.
- It is the exclusive right of the university to hold/ cancel the admission in any course of specialization/branch.