Maharishi Group is Multi-National and Multi-Dimensional, with presence in more than 100 Countries. The group activities include Education, Solar Energy, Ayurvedic Products, Printing and Publishing of Vedic Literature, Software Development and System Integration, IT turnkey projects, Digital Animation and many more. The Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) was established under MUIT Uttar Pradesh Act No. 31 of 2001 notification no 573 dated 06 October 2001. The University Main Campus is at Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh The University is reputed to disseminate quality education.
The objectives of this FDP are :
>> To develop stronger critical thinking skills.
>> To develop a deeper understanding of concepts.
>> To be able to view an issue from multiple perspectives.
>> Discussion and interaction by experts and experience sharing
with co-participants from different areas across India.
Calling all research scholars, students, professionals, teachers of universitries, collages, who teach management and allied subjects to enroll themselves for this certificate program.
1. Prof. R. K. Khandal ( President R & D, India Glycol Limited )
2. Dr. Manish Srivastava 'Hindvi' (Vidyant Hindu PG College)
3. Dr. P. K. Mishra (Central University of Punjab)
4. Prof. Alpana Srivastava (Amity Lucknow)
5. Dr. A. K. S. Rawat (Ex-Scientist & Head, NBRI, Lucknow)
6. Prof. (Dr.) K. K. Pant ( IIT Delhi)
7. Prof. (Dr.) H. N. Mishra (IIT Kharagpur)
8. Mr. Sanjay Medhavi (Lucknow University)
9. Dr. Manorama Singh (Regional Director, IGNOU)