Personality Development: Only pros, No cons
Personality is said to be the combination of qualities that marks us out from the crowd. It is an essential part of our life that not only determines our professional success but also determines our overall behaviour and attitude in life. The behaviour of society towards us is totally dependent on our personality or can be said that subject personality has got a wider scope. Personality Development is a tool which brings out capabilities, strengths and builts up our confidence to face the outside world.
Why needed ?
· For self-confidence
· For self-awareness
· To mark an impressive conversation
· Improve communication skill
· To develop positive attitude
· Gain knowledge in general and concerned field of work
· Maintain healthy body
· Dress smartly and make your own style statement
· Maintain good speaking style with expressions
· give others chance to speak (chuckling!)
· Don’t make grammatical mistakes
· If necessary take training from professionals
Through personality development everyone feels happy resulting in decrease of anxiety and stress. Thus, it is both effective and efficient process. It has only pros and no cons as it is for our own benefit.
Well said by Bruce Lee, “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”.