Instructions for Submission of Application Form:
- Fill in the Application Form only if you are satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program as per UGC/ AICTE guidelines and will be able to submit all the required documents in time
- Documents required during Ph.D. form filling :
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets till final semester/ year and Degree of Post-Graduation, Graduation, Class XII and Class X
- Employment Verification Certificate, Applicable to those who are employed and are applying for a Part time PhD Program.
- A valid personal e-mail ID.
- Application fees of Rs. 1100/- using Debit / Credit card/ Cash/ online banking.
- Application Form will not get registered until the candidate has submitted all the required documents mentioned above. Applicants in their final semester/ year of post-graduation may apply but their form will be registered and they will be offered a Ph.D. entrance test date only on receipt of the pending.
- Merely submission of an application form does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a photo copy of the Application Form.
No separate communication will be sent in this regard.