1. Branch / Specialization wise details of student’s intake for every course shall be provided by the Registrar office
for the admission in session 2019-20.
2. Admission in Ph.D shall be based on the availability of research guide and number of seats.
3. It is the exclusive right of the university to hold/ cancel the admission in any course of specialization/branch.
4. The candidate walks-ins for enquiry of the courses.
5. Counseling is being provided by the University’sCounselors for detail of courses.
6. If interested, the candidate may purchases/Fill the admission form either by on line or by Self in University campus:-
a. Online form shall be purchased or filled on our website – By depositing Rs. 500/- in our payment gateway.
b. Physical Admission form can also be purchased from the Admission Dept. – By paying Rs. 500/- cash/ DD/ Digital Transaction. The receipt generated for this deposition will be in triplicate out of which one is for the students copy and other two is for the accounts and admission dept. of the university.
7. An online test applicable for Under Graduate courses is being conducted for the students for analyzing their basic knowledge.
This test is of 45 minutes duration.
8. Admission in all Masters Courses will be offered on the base of Academic Record of candidate.
9. Admission in Ph.D courses will be done on the basis of Academic Record, Entrance Test and Personnel Interview.
10. Registration fee at the time of Provisional Admission ;-
• Rs. 25,000/- for B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA
• Rs. 15,000/- for Diploma, BBA, BCA, B.Com. M.Com. B.Sc., M.Sc.
Registration Amount will be adjusted in Semester Fee.
Examination Fee of Rs. 1,000/- per Semester.
Note: - The students are also given registration on lesser fee also.
All the relevant testimonials shall be submitted by the student with required fee. If student is seeking education loan then he or she should produced all the necessary documents for getting bonafide certificate from university.
Verification of admission and handover of student files
Day to day admission report shall be given to the Registrar office. At the time of reporting admission cell with the help of faculties, verify the students record and thereafter files shall be provided to the registrar office for enrollment generation after Student Orientation. Once enrollments have been generated, the admission shall be treated as confirmed.
Changes in course/stream/subject
Application for changes regarding tocourse/stream/subject shall be given to the HOD of concern department.HOD will take the decision and initiate to program office/account office and Admission cell. At the end of the process application shall be kept in the student file in registrar office.
No fee shall be refund to the student if he /she wouldhave attended any class. Student could get fee refund (tuition fee) only within 7 days from the date of admission. No fee could be adjusted in the fee of any other relative/ friends in any circumstances. Deposited fee can be carried forward for next academic session (with proper information within one month from the date of admission) if student admitted is not in position to carry on his/her study.